Is your water heater failing to provide hot water? Is your faucet leaking? Are your pipes deteriorating? You need professional plumbing services. Call Capital Plumbing Contractors for repairs and replacements in Tallahassee, FL. A local, family-owned company, we do not charge overtime fees for appointments during normal business hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
We offer the following plumbing solutions:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Services
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Septic Tank Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softener Installation
- Water Filtration Systems
- Clogged Drains
- Sewer System Backups
- Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection
- Plumbing Replacement & Installs
- Frozen Pipes
- Plumbing System Maintenance
- Well Water Pump Service
- Well Pump Installation & Replacement
- Drinking Fountain Repair & Replacements
- Water Pipe Repair
- Water Hose Repairs
- Leaking Pipes
- Plumbing System Maintenance
- Shower Head and Faucet Installation
- Commercial Services
Is your aging water heater failing to provide hot water for your household? Call us for water heater services in Tallahassee.
What Causes a Hidden Water Leak?
Hidden water leaks can quietly cause major water damage to your house without you even knowing there is a problem. To avoid these issues, it’s important to know some causes of these leaks. Some potential reasons can include:
- Aging pipes.
- Freezing pipes.
- Poorly installed pipes.
- Tree roots.
- Cracks in your system.
- Other major obstructions that can cause damage to your pipelines if not removed.
When You Should Replace Your Faucet
Is your aging faucet starting to show signs of wear and tear? If you notice the following symptoms it can signal it’s time to replace your faucet with a newer model:
- Leaks: If your unit is leaking, have it inspected by a plumber to determine whether you should repair the device or if it needs to be replaced.
- Severe limescale buildup: If there is limescale building up on your unit it can result in decreased water pressure and cause other parts of your system to rust.
- Expensive parts: If your faucet needs an expensive or major repair, consult a plumber to determine if it’s more cost-effective to replace the device.
If you have a burst pipe or another plumbing emergency at your house, contact us for 24-hour emergency services.
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Clogged drains can cause a major inconvenience for your household, and they can lead to a plumbing emergency. To avoid these issues, and prevent possible damage to your property, schedule regular drain cleaning services with a professional. These can provide the following advantages:
- Clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by catching issues early.
- Reduce odors by eliminating any blockages.
- Provide the opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage, from improperly graded or ventilated drains to leaky pipes.
Came out to fix a slow drip in the yard between the meter and the house. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!!
Came out to install the customers dishwasher. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all your plumbing needs! Please tell us about our recent visit to you!!
Came out for a septic tank pump out and a main line stoppage. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!
We changed put a water heater for this customer. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!
Came out to pump the septic tank. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!