We get it - no one wants to deal with plumbing issues. However, ignoring these problems is not the answer. The longer a leaky pipe, clogged drain or malfunctioning water heater go unrepaired, the more potential damage it can cause to your house. Instead, call Capital Plumbing Contractors today to schedule plumbing repair and installation services in Saint Marks, FL. In business since 1986, we provide flat-rate pricing!
Read our testimonials to learn why you should call us when you have a plumbing issue at your home or building.
We offer complete plumbing services to the Saint Marks, FL, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair Services
- Repiping Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Sump Pump Services
Potential Problems With Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters can provide numerous benefits for your household. However, there are some potential issues you should be aware of before you opt to install these systems:
- The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit, but the energy savings you receive will soon outweigh the price of your system.
- The installation will require extensive piping, along with proper venting and electrical expertise. These systems should only be installed by an experienced professional.
- Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Product overload is possible if the system was improperly sized or is subject to heavy use.
If you have questions about on-demand water heaters, reach out to our experts at Capital Plumbing Contractors.
Potential Causes of Burst Pipes
A burst pipe at your home or building can quickly turn into a plumbing emergency. To avoid having hundreds of gallons of water fill your property, be aware of these potential causes of burst pipes so you can take the appropriate actions to prevent your pipes from bursting:
- Freezing temperatures: These can cause the water inside pipes to freeze and then expand until they break.
- Major clogs: These can cause water pressure to build-up until the pipe bursts.
- Aging pipes: Older pipes can be subject to corrosion and cracks.
- Tree roots: Nearby tree roots can infiltrate your pipes.
- Shift: A shift in the earth can cause damage to pipes.
- Construction: A major construction project near your system could damage the pipes.
Do you need emergency plumbing repairs at your property? Contact us to learn about our services.
Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Do you enjoy brushing your teeth in a sink full of water due to a clogged drain? We didn’t think so. To avoid this, and to prevent blockages from forming in your pipes, follow these tips:
- Scrape excess food into the trash and not down the sink - even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Never pour grease down the drain.
- Prevent hair from going down the shower drain by installing a screen over the drain.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Hire a plumber to perform professional drain cleanings.