Don’t ignore a plumbing issue at your home. The longer it goes unrepaired, the more risk of water damage it can cause. Whether you have a water heater that isn’t producing hot water or a clogged drain that’s forcing you to shower in ankle-high water, get it professionally repaired as soon as possible. Call Capital Plumbing Contractors for complete plumbing services in Havana, FL - from routine repairs and replacements to emergency services. We provide flat-rate pricing to our clients!
We’ve been in business since 1986. Find out why when you read our customer testimonials.
We offer complete plumbing services to the Havana, FL, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Clogged Toilet Repair Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Repiping Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Choosing to install a more energy-efficient tankless water heater over a traditional unit can have many benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- They take up less space.
- They provide on-demand hot water.
- They don’t heat up a full tank of water, making them more energy-efficient.
- They can be safer than traditional units as they only operate when needed. They also have a number of safety features to turn the unit off if a pressure or flow problem occurs.
- They can last 20 years or longer, which can double the life expectancy of a traditional system.
Ways To Avoid Burst Pipes
A burst pipe at your property can quickly become a plumbing emergency and can leave extensive water damage for you to repair. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to avoid these situations. Follow these tips to avoid burst pipes:
- Make sure your pipes are properly insulated. If they are not, apply a heat wrap in cold temperatures to prevent freezing.
- Keep water running at a trickle in your sinks during cold temperatures to promote a constant flow.
- Call a professional as soon as you notice reduced water pressure.
- Look for signs of leaks inside your property.
- Replace your aging pipes.
- Have a professional inspect your pipes for damage and signs of aging.
- Schedule routine drain cleanings to remove any blockages or buildups.
We have you covered for any plumbing repairs and replacements. Contact us to learn about all of our services.
Signs That Indicate You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Do you have a nagging clog in your pipes that you just can’t remove on your own? This -- along with the following symptoms -- can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services:
- Slow drains: Slow drains can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, that should be inspected by a professional.
- Recurring clogs: If you have to frequently clean your drains it can indicate you’re not removing the entire blockage. It’s time to hire an expert to remove it once and for all!
- Multiple clogged drains: If you have several drains that are all clogged at the same time it can signal a blockage deep in your main line.
- Foul odor: If there is a foul odor coming from your drain it can indicate a minor issue - like trapped food -- or a major issue like a problem with your sewer line.
- Flooding: If you have flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, it can indicate a sewage backup. You need to call a professional before the drain stops working completely -- leaving contaminated water on your floor.