Plumbing issues can quickly cause major water damage to your home if they are not treated promptly and accurately. When you need a water heater repaired or clogged drains cleaned, call Capital Plumbing Contractors for services in Crawfordville, FL. We will get your plumbing system back up and running to help you avoid damage to your home. A family-owned company, we offer 24-hour emergency services.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Crawfordville, FL, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Repiping Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
What To Expect During a Water Heater Tune-Up
You don’t want to shower or bathe in cold water when your water heater malfunctions. To avoid this, it’s important to have your unit serviced by a professional at least once a year. During a routine tune-up you can expect a plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment. If this isn’t done regularly it can create a myriad of issues.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging that could eventually cause larger issues.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Determine if the unit is operating at maximum efficiency.
Ways To Avoid Burst Pipes
Burst pipes can quickly cause major water damage to your house or property. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid burst pipes. Some tips to follow can include:
- Ensure that your pipes are properly insulated during colder weather. If they’re not, apply a heat wrap.
- Run water at a trickle in your sinks during colder weather to promote a constant flow and prevent freezing.
- Call a professional if you notice reduced water pressure at your property.
- Look for signs of leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a professional.
- Have aging pipes replaced by a plumber.
- Schedule routine drain cleanings to remove any buildup in your pipes.
When a plumbing issue occurs on the weekends, contact us to schedule an appointment. We don’t charge overtime rates for services during normal business hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Clogged drains can leave you showering in standing water or enduring a stinky kitchen sink. Scheduling regular professional drain cleanings can prevent these blockages. Some benefits these services can provide include:
- Clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by catching issues early.
- Reduce odors by eliminating any blockages.
- Provide the opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage, from improperly graded or ventilated drains to leaky pipes.
for Crawfordville, FL
Came out to fix a slow drip in the yard between the meter and the house. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!!
We changed put a water heater for this customer. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!
Responded to a call for a leaking kitchen sink. Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!
Hello Mr. Matthew, Thank you for choosing Capital Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs! Please tell us how we did on our recent visit to you!!