The occupants of your commercial building need to be comfortable and safe when at the property. That’s why it’s important to address any plumbing issues as soon as possible. When you need a water heater replaced, drains cleaned, leaks repaired, a new faucet installed, or more, call Capital Plumbing Contractors for appointments in the Tallahassee, FL area. Our experts provide flat-rate pricing to avoid any surprises on your bill later!
Our services include:
- Bathroom Upgrades
- Boiler Repair
- Building Repipe
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Dishwasher Diagnosis & Inspection
- Drain Cleaning
- Drinking Fountain Installation & Repair
- Emergency Plumbing Service
- Frozen Pipes
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Grease Trap Installation & Repair
- Leaking Pipes
- Leaky Toilets
- Restaurant Clogged Drains
- Restaurant System Maintenance
- Septic Tank
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacements
- Sewer System Backups
- Shower Head and Faucet Installation
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sump Pump Repair
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Tub Faucet Repairs & Installations
- Water Filtration System Installation
- Water Heater Repair & Replacements
- Water Line Camera Inspection
- Water Line Replacement & Installations
- Water Softener Installation
- Well Replacement & Installations
Is your aging water heater no longer producing hot water? Contact us for water heater services in Tallahassee.
When To Replace Your Water Heater
Don’t leave the people in your building without hot water when your water heater totally malfunctions. Instead, be aware of when your unit needs to be replaced so you can proactively install a new system. Some signs to watch for can include:
- Signs of aging, especially if the unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- A higher utility bill, which can indicate it’s losing efficiency.
- Rust and corrosion on the unit.
- Leaks coming from the unit or the tank.
- Rust in the water.
- Lack of hot water.
- Water isn’t able to drain through the drain valve.
- Cracks in the unit.
How To Prevent Clogged Toilets
A clogged toilet can be more than a nuisance at your commercial property - it can also lead to water damage and a potential plumbing emergency. To avoid this, it’s important to have your building’s occupants follow these tips to prevent clogged toilets:
- Never flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Avoid placing big wads of toilet paper into the toilet.
- Do not flush paper towels.
- Avoid placing beauty aids like Q-Tips and other hygienic products into the toilet.
- Do not flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
As a reminder to throw these items in the garbage, keep a wastebasket near the toilet.
When a plumbing emergency occurs at your commercial property, quickly get professional help to limit the damage. Call us for 24-hour emergency services.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Are the sinks in your building starting to drain more and more slowly? Is the kitchen sink smelly from trapped food? These can indicate you need your drains cleaned. If you notice the following signs you should schedule professional services:
- Slow drains: These can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or even improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: Frequent clogs can indicate you have not successfully removed the blockage, and you need a plumber to inspect the clog and clear it.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: This could indicate a severe blockage deep within your main line and should be inspected immediately.
- Foul odor: This can signal a minor issue, like food that is trapped inside your drain, or something more major like a problem with your sewer line.
- Flooding: One of the worst problems associated with clogged drains is a sewage backup. If you notice flooding in your basement and/or near a floor drain, this could indicate a clog and it may just be a matter of time before the drain stops working completely and you end up with contaminated water all over your floor. This should be inspected by a professional ASAP.