Plumbing issues can put your house at risk for water damage - leaving you with costly repairs and potential health risks to deal with if mold and mildew form. To avoid this, it’s important to have repairs made as soon as possible. Whether it’s a malfunctioning water heater, leaky faucet, or clogged drain, call Capital Plumbing Contractors for services in Alligator Point, FL. Our experts can handle any job! In business since 1986, we are locally-owned and family-operated.
When you have a plumbing issue that needs to be repaired, make us your first call. Read our testimonials to learn why!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Alligator Point, FL, area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repairs
- Sump Pump Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair Services
- Water Leak Detection Services
- Repiping Services
Life Expectancy of Tankless Water Heaters
When you purchase a new appliance for your home, experts cannot guarantee how long the unit will last. Tankless water heaters are no different. While there is not a guarantee on the lifespan, experts estimate these systems can last between 10 to 20 years. The timeline can change based on the quality of the water that is being heated, how often the system is used, and how well it is maintained.
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
When a pipe bursts at your property, you need to act quickly and schedule repairs. You can expect the plumber to perform the following tasks when he or she arrives at your house:
- He or she will shut off the water supply.
- The expert will then locate the damaged area.
- The technician will determine how severe the issue is and if he or she is able to replace the section of the pipe or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Experts will then repair the burst section with a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- If the technician determines the pipes are deteriorating or the problem is more severe, he or she might recommend repiping the whole house.
We offer complete plumbing repair services. Contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment!
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
Scheduling regular professional drain cleaning services is important to keep your plumbing system functioning properly and to avoid clogs. Some benefits these services can provide include:
- Get rid of stubborn clogs you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains by completely removing any blockages.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- Reduce odors caused by a buildup in your pipes.
- Provide an opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your system.